What is silicone sponge tubing?
Only premium quality ingredients go into Silicone Engineering’s silicone sponge and foam tubing material formulations, using refined innovative processing. You can be assured of quality, fit for purpose from Europe’s leading silicone sponge tubing manufacturer.
Sponge silicone tubing and silicone foam cords are supplied to a diverse range of industries and markets – ranging from Lighting and Construction to Automotive and Aerospace. Every industry and market has its own requirements in terms of specifications and approvals.
Silicone Engineering formulates and tests materials in-house to ensure products meet the desired specification.
Silicone Sponge Tubing is Supplied to the Following Industries:
- Insulation for pipework and pipelines
- Inner diameter (ID) from 2mm up to 60mm
- Outer diameter (OD) of 6mm up to 80mm
- Densities from 200kg/m³ (soft) to 530 kg/m³ (firm)
- Excellent Ozone, UV and Weathering resistance
- Closed Cell
- Thermally stable over a wide range of temperatures (-60°C to 230°C)
- Available in white, riox, grey and black (as standard)
- Continuous coils and/or cut lengths
Silicone sponge tubing for a wide range of applications
With silicone tubing available in almost all silicone sponge and foam formulations, Silicone Engineering can provide almost any silicone solution you require.
Manufactured to the highest quality, sponge silicone tubing is used in many applications, such as insulation and sealing processes.
Over the years Silicone Engineering has developed new capabilities and extended its range of silicone sponge tubing and cord solutions, to ensure it is able to provide you with a product suited to your exact requirements.
|Outer Diameter (OD)||Inner Diameter (ID)|