What are silicone sponge/foam sections?
Choose from a vast selection of silicone sponge sections for virtually any application – extrusions from standard profiles to bespoke mould solutions, as Europe's leading silicone sponge manufacturer and supplier we can provide the ideal solution.
Silicone sponge rubber sections are available in square and rectangle forms, in a variety of sizes to suit a wide range of designs and applications, in diverse industries and markets.
Silicone Engineering has been extruding silicone sponge and foam sections for many years. By using the latest extrusion technologies, the specifications demanded by today’s environment are always met keeping the tightest controls throughout the manufacturing process.
- Densities from 200kg/m³ (soft) to 530 kg/m³ (firm)
- A variety of speciality grades such as Flame Retardant and Low Toxicity.
- Excellent Ozone,UV and Weathering resistance
- Closed Cell
- Thermally stable over a wide range of temperatures (-60°C to 230°C)
- Available in white, riox, grey and black