Discover the benefits of kSil™ Solid Silicone Sheeting
We are a silicone sheets and rolls manufacturer of kSil™, a resilient and versatile silicone available in both solid and sponge rubber. kSil™ is the ideal sheeting material for gaskets and seals used in industrial applications where adverse temperatures are present or where an inert, robust polymer is required. kSil™ is also manufactured as silicone sponge sheetingwhich can be used to dampen vibration within applications such as rail carriage flooring.
All of our solid silicone sheeting is FDA compliant for use with food and drink contact. We have also developed and formulated an FDA approved sponge sheet grade for the same purpose. FDA compliant silicone rubber products will meet both national and international legislation requirements preventing unwanted chemical contamination of food products.
kSil™ Solid Silicone Sheeting Facts
- Manufactured in a range of thicknesses from 0.3mm to 20mm
- Up to 1.8m wide on selected products
- Shore A hardness from 30-80
- Thermally stable over a wide range of temperatures (-60°C to 230°C)
- Available in translucent, riox, white, blue or black as standard
- Excellent Ozone and UV resistance
- Colour matching available
- FDA approved for food use (regulation 21CFR177.2600)
- EC 1935/2004 compliant on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food
- WRAS Approved for drinking water (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme BS69200)
Manufactured to the Highest Standards
Using the latest state of the art processing equipment, Silicone Engineering’s kSil™ solid silicone sheeting is manufactured to the highest quality on calendered sheeting lines equipped with automated laser gauges for the tightest dimensional controls. High impingement nozzles are used to evenly distribute the heat over the entire surface through the oven, enhancing quality, performance and repeatability to produce the best quality silicone sheeting.