Featured & Benefits of Silicone Vacuum Membrane Sheet – kSil™VAC
- Extreme high tear strength
- High elasticity (900%)
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Ability to withstand puncture damage without catastrophic failure
- Excellent Durability and Lifespan
- Developed specifically for use as silicone vacuum membranes
- Supplied as standard in Translucent
- Capability to colour match if required
kSil™VAC for Vacuum Forming Silicone Sheet
Due to kSil™VAC’s excellent durability, high temperature resistance and high elongation properties, the material is effective in the forming of intricate shapes. Widely used in vacuum and thermoforming presses, wood lamination machines and also serving industries in the Composite sectors for parts within Aerospace and Automotive.
With high elongation at 780% and specially formulated to be extremely high tear resistant, kSil™VAC silicone membranes out perform many other membrane materials on the market increasing membrane lifespan and reducing downtime in replacing torn sheets.
All Silicone Engineering’s silicone grades are mixed in-house, ensuring kSil™VAC silicone membrane sheets perform to the highest physical and quality standards, meeting a wide range of customer specifications and requirements.
Our state-of-the-art laboratory also rigorously tests each batch before production to ensure customer needs are met and only the highest quality silicone membranes are produced.